Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A place where we can publish some things you are doing in your English, Galician, Spanish and French classes... Un lugar onde podemos publicar cousas que facedes nas vosas clases de Inglés, Galego, Castelán e Francés... Un lugar donde podemos publicar cosas que hacéis en vuestras clases de Inglés, Gallego, Castellano y Francés... Un lieu oú nous pouvons publier quelques choses que vous êtes en train de faire dans vos cours de Anglais, Galicien, Espagnol et Français...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Pokémon names

My name is Saúl, I am 9 years old and I am very interested in Pokémon and their different names. Here you have one of my pictures, one song, and some information from "Wikipedia" about Pokémon world:

In Pokémon games you catch, collect, and train hundreds of creatures known as 'Pokémon'; you also battle them against each other to build their strength, but Pokémon never bleed or die in battle.
'Pokémon' is also the collective name for all of the fictional species (currently 493) within the Pokémon universe. The word 'Pokémon' remains unchanged in singular or plural (as with deer, fish or sheep) and the same applies to each species name.


More information about Pokémon names:
1.
Meaning.
2. Pokémon names in
German, English, French, Japanese and Romaji (all Spanish and Polish names are the same as the English versions).
3. What's your pokéname?
Find out!



Pedro (1º)
I like five Pokémon: Guiarados, Solroc, Lunaton, Voltor and Sebaiper.

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 15, 06:38:00 pm, Blogger spike said...

Hey, listen! My pokéname is "Mooorb", I live in the humid rainforests of Chile, and my diet consists of donuts, grapes and beer.
I like it!
You can try! Everyone has a pokéname!

 
At Fri Jan 19, 02:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He, he! My pokéname is "Bertrino", I live in the humid rainforests of Cameroon, and my diet consists mostly of rocks (my teeth!), small rodents (ughhh!) and coffee.

 
At Sun Jan 21, 09:17:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I've got my Pokemon name! It is: Flartwo and I live in the prairies of Madagascar. I eat wolves, Cherry Garcia and coffee. Mmmm! Delicious! In my combats I can eat rocks so Bertrino be careful dear because I could eat you hahahahahaha!

 
At Sat Oct 27, 07:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Snakefu, and I fancy this web-page!!

 
At Sat Oct 27, 07:13:00 pm, Blogger spike said...

Welcome, Snakefu! Be careful, because some mummie-eagle can bite you if you are in her diet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The importance of learning languages...

Pay attention to these sign language singers...

Manamana...

Free Hugs