Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A place where we can publish some things you are doing in your English, Galician, Spanish and French classes... Un lugar onde podemos publicar cousas que facedes nas vosas clases de Inglés, Galego, Castelán e Francés... Un lugar donde podemos publicar cosas que hacéis en vuestras clases de Inglés, Gallego, Castellano y Francés... Un lieu oú nous pouvons publier quelques choses que vous êtes en train de faire dans vos cours de Anglais, Galicien, Espagnol et Français...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Your letters to The Three Kings




Read this example of a letter to Melchor, Gaspar and Balthasar (the Three Kings) and write your comments to finish it with your favourite presents.

"Dear Three Kings,
As I have been very good and obedient this year, I have always done my homework and I haven't fought with my brother and my sister, I would like you to bring me…"

(you continue the letter)

4 Comments:

At Mon Dec 18, 10:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... a book about spiders, a jigsaw and a bike.

 
At Tue Dec 19, 09:52:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... a robotic dog for my brother Pedro and a N.S.E.C.T. for me.
Andrew

 
At Sat Dec 23, 02:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

la pagina web es la mejor que e visto en toda mi vida henorabuena Marina

 
At Sat Dec 23, 04:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uf, este comentario me parece demasiado! ¡Me alegro de que te haya gustado! Sin el trabajo de clase no existiría, así que trasladaré la enhorabuena a todos los alumnos!
UN MILLÓN DE GRACIAS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The importance of learning languages...

Pay attention to these sign language singers...

Manamana...

Free Hugs